If you have EDI/MFT (Managed File Transfer) applications in place and they are working perfectly, there is a good chance that you may not be interested in renewing the support and maintenance contract. Many companies believe that the fees they pay for maintenance and support simply go into the software vendor’s pockets, with almost zero return on investment.
Thus, it helps you see the multitude of benefits that come with paying these annual fees. Among the advantages experienced by your company are:
- You will be notified whenever new products are launched.
- Your software vendor will provide you access to the latest versions of your software, so you won’t have to pay for them separately.
- Your software provider will keep you updated on the latest technologies, understanding your IT capabilities and offering appropriate suggestions and recommendations.
In addition to the advantages mentioned above, technical support, which is particularly valuable, should also be taken into consideration.
- Online technical support is available, including self-help options;
- Software that can be implemented on multiple platforms, providing you with the support you need anytime, anywhere;
- Round-the-clock support and resolution of critical situations;
- Support for everything related to EDI: implementation, migration, and any code-related queries.
As we can see from the above list, the fees you pay are actually an investment in your own software application. In essence, they are a guarantee that your software application will always run in the updated version and have access to new technologies and resources, ultimately increasing your company’s productivity.
Convinced? If so, give us a call, and we will help you renew your EDI/MFT software.”